Big Day: (alpha) Launch of Vue.js Generator Version
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Today we’re releasing the first alpha version of a tool that we worked on for 3-4 months – ability to generate adminpanel with Laravel and Vue.js, so that Laravel serves only as API backend.
Update April 2018: project released at https://vue.quickadminpanel.com
Here’s a short first demo video:
And here’s a few screenshots how the code will look:
This big feature is available only for Agency plan clients, they will be the “public alpha” group to provide the first feedback.
We hope that this will start a new “era” of our generator which will be not only for Laravel developers.
Try it out at Vue.quickadminpanel.com!
- PSR-2 and PSR-12: Why We Need Standards and How to Apply Them
- Laravel Routing – 8 Advanced Tips: Languages, APIs, Groups, Validation
- Most Popular Local Web-Server for Laravel: Twitter Mini-Poll
- Teams Multi-Tenancy: Add “Team Admin” to Manage Users
- Laravel: Login and Register Forms in Modal Bootstrap Popups
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.