Big Day: (alpha) Launch of Vue.js Generator Version
Today we’re releasing the first alpha version of a tool that we worked on for 3-4 months – ability to generate adminpanel with Laravel and Vue.js, so that Laravel serves only as API backend.
Update April 2018: project released at https://vue.quickadminpanel.com
Here’s a short first demo video:
And here’s a few screenshots how the code will look:
This big feature is available only for Agency plan clients, they will be the “public alpha” group to provide the first feedback.
We hope that this will start a new “era” of our generator which will be not only for Laravel developers.
Try it out at Vue.quickadminpanel.com!
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.