Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
Datatables.net is a really good script to manipulate table data, with ability to order by any column by clicking on its header. But the problem is that it’s ordering by string value of that column, what if we need to order by different value of that column? Typical example is about date formats.
QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
Finally this day has come – after multiple rounds of alpha-testing with existing customers, we can finally announce that you can register for a completely new version of QuickAdminPanel.
Marcelo Poma: “QuickAdminPanel-based CRM for the Daily Operation of the Company”
Another case study and mini-interview with one of our customers. It’s really nice to read how people actually use QuickAdminPanel in their businesses, gives us additional motivation to work on it. Now, let’s talk to Marcelo from Lincon. Tell us about your company and what…
James from Kommunity Labs: “QuickAdminPanel Saves Me At Least 1 Day of Coding”
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.