Change Notifications: Get Email on Important Changes
One of the most demanded functions in any admin panel system is getting notified on some important changes – like someone enters some data, or deletes an entry. From now it’s possible to generate in QuickAdminPanel – here’s how.
Introducing a new module called Change Notifications – available for Unlimited plan users. After installing the module, you will see a new menu item called Notifications. It will show you the list of your notifications, you can set up as many as you want.
So, here you can choose the user to send emails to, then CRUD to observe and what actions would trigger the email. For example, send email to user Admin when CRUD Expenses has new entry created. It’s that simple.
Notice: it won’t actually work in online version – we won’t send email to you, or on your behalf. But it will generate the necessary Observer files, so after you download your panel, you will get notifications.
If you prefer video, here’s a quick demo:
Just don’t forget to configure email sending!
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.