Change Notifications: Get Email on Important Changes
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
One of the most demanded functions in any admin panel system is getting notified on some important changes – like someone enters some data, or deletes an entry. From now it’s possible to generate in QuickAdminPanel – here’s how.
Introducing a new module called Change Notifications – available for Unlimited plan users. After installing the module, you will see a new menu item called Notifications. It will show you the list of your notifications, you can set up as many as you want.
So, here you can choose the user to send emails to, then CRUD to observe and what actions would trigger the email. For example, send email to user Admin when CRUD Expenses has new entry created. It’s that simple.
Notice: it won’t actually work in online version – we won’t send email to you, or on your behalf. But it will generate the necessary Observer files, so after you download your panel, you will get notifications.
If you prefer video, here’s a quick demo:
Just don’t forget to configure email sending!
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.