Example project: Event Invitation system in Laravel 5.5
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Another project built on QuickAdminPanel is put up on GitHub.
This time we’ve taken a simple job from Upwork and built most of the functionality during a 45-minutes live-coding session, here’s the YouTube video.
The project consists of two CRUDs – events and invitations, with a few functions built around them like actually sending invitations via email and accepting/rejecting them.
As I mentioned, the code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/LaravelDaily/QuickInvitations
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.