Example project: Event Invitation system in Laravel 5.5
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Another project built on QuickAdminPanel is put up on GitHub.
This time we’ve taken a simple job from Upwork and built most of the functionality during a 45-minutes live-coding session, here’s the YouTube video.
The project consists of two CRUDs – events and invitations, with a few functions built around them like actually sending invitations via email and accepting/rejecting them.
As I mentioned, the code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/LaravelDaily/QuickInvitations
- PSR-2 and PSR-12: Why We Need Standards and How to Apply Them
- Laravel Routing – 8 Advanced Tips: Languages, APIs, Groups, Validation
- Most Popular Local Web-Server for Laravel: Twitter Mini-Poll
- Teams Multi-Tenancy: Add “Team Admin” to Manage Users
- Laravel: Login and Register Forms in Modal Bootstrap Popups
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.