Example project: Event Invitation system in Laravel 5.5
Another project built on QuickAdminPanel is put up on GitHub.
This time we’ve taken a simple job from Upwork and built most of the functionality during a 45-minutes live-coding session, here’s the YouTube video.
The project consists of two CRUDs – events and invitations, with a few functions built around them like actually sending invitations via email and accepting/rejecting them.
As I mentioned, the code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/LaravelDaily/QuickInvitations
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.