Generate SQL DB Schema Image with Laravel ER Diagram Generator
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Installation of the package is easy and described in their Readme file, but I will recap with example.
1. Make sure you have graphviz library on your computer.
2. Install the package by running composer require beyondcode/laravel-er-diagram-generator –dev (that flag –dev means you will need this package only on your local/dev environment)
3. Run command php artisan generate:erd
And, that’s it – it will generate a PNG file for you, in the main project folder.
Here’s what graph.png it generated for default QuickAdminPanel project:
There are a few customizations available, you can test them out, and also try the package on bigger databases.
You can also use MySQL Workbench to achieve similar result, watch my video about it.
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.