Generate SQL DB Schema Image with Laravel ER Diagram Generator
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Installation of the package is easy and described in their Readme file, but I will recap with example.
1. Make sure you have graphviz library on your computer.
2. Install the package by running composer require beyondcode/laravel-er-diagram-generator –dev (that flag –dev means you will need this package only on your local/dev environment)
3. Run command php artisan generate:erd
And, that’s it – it will generate a PNG file for you, in the main project folder.
Here’s what graph.png it generated for default QuickAdminPanel project:
There are a few customizations available, you can test them out, and also try the package on bigger databases.
You can also use MySQL Workbench to achieve similar result, watch my video about it.
- PSR-2 and PSR-12: Why We Need Standards and How to Apply Them
- Laravel Routing – 8 Advanced Tips: Languages, APIs, Groups, Validation
- Most Popular Local Web-Server for Laravel: Twitter Mini-Poll
- Teams Multi-Tenancy: Add “Team Admin” to Manage Users
- Laravel: Login and Register Forms in Modal Bootstrap Popups
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.