Larancer – QuickAdmin-powered system to manage freelance business
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Today I want to present to you a demo-project we’ve release to show the capabilities of our QuickAdmin. Larancer is a simple system for managing freelance business: projects, clients, income etc.
To have a look and feel, here are some screenshots from the project:
As you can see, it has functionality to add/manage data and some minimal reporting and some settings. In short, it’s just a bunch of CRUDs – that’s actually what QuickAdmin does.
Almost all the code for Larancer was actually generated by QuickAdmin, so custom code was written only for Reports page – I’m planning to shoot a screencast someday to show how it all worked together. To be honest – you can generate something like Larancer in minutes.
The code is available for free on Github.
Feel free to use and re-use it however you want, probably we won’t support it actively cause this project is more like a demo of QuickAdmin, but if you can actually use it to manage your freelance business – great!
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.