Multi-file upload: add multiple files in one field
Another new function in QuickAdminPanel – a “magic” checkbox that will allow you to add multiple files in your field type “file” or “photo”.
Here’s a short video how it works:
Basically, when creating a field, you will choose whether to use multi-file upload:
And then, in downloaded admin panel, you will be able to add multiple files in one field.
Those files will be uploaded and their data stored in a separate database table called media:
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.