Multi-file upload: add multiple files in one field
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Another new function in QuickAdminPanel – a “magic” checkbox that will allow you to add multiple files in your field type “file” or “photo”.
Here’s a short video how it works:
Basically, when creating a field, you will choose whether to use multi-file upload:
And then, in downloaded admin panel, you will be able to add multiple files in one field.
Those files will be uploaded and their data stored in a separate database table called media:
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.