New field type “Location”: pick address from Google Maps
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
We’ve just launched a new field type called “location”, it will allow you to save addresses and their latitude/longitude with help of Google Maps API.
This is how it works – you just choose a field type from the dropdown:
And then you have a visually text field which looks like this:
After you choose address, it adds a picker to the map and saves latitude/longitude into the database, too.
SQL database looks like this:
Just don’t forget to fill in GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY in your .env file after download!
- Laravel: How to Add New Registered User to Mailchimp List
- One-To-Many with Soft-Deletes. Deleting Parent: Restrict or Cascade?
- AJAX Datatables: Move View/Edit/Delete Column from Right to Left Side
- Laravel + FullCalendar: Create/Edit Recurring Events
- Why it’s important to change APP_URL in Laravel .env file
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.