New field type “Location”: pick address from Google Maps
We’ve just launched a new field type called “location”, it will allow you to save addresses and their latitude/longitude with help of Google Maps API.
This is how it works – you just choose a field type from the dropdown:
And then you have a visually text field which looks like this:
After you choose address, it adds a picker to the map and saves latitude/longitude into the database, too.
SQL database looks like this:
Just don’t forget to fill in GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY in your .env file after download!
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.