New Flexible Roles-Permissions system – stored in the database
Current QuickAdminPanel user-roles system is pretty basic – two roles, and then permissions are stored in AuthServiceProvider.php after download, so users can change it there. But now we’re introducing something much more flexible.
This is how it looks now – you download your panel, and have this:
So if you want to add a role to some permission, you go to AuthServiceProvider, and change contents of that array of . Not that convenient.
Now, for Agency plan customers we’re introducing these things:
1. New menu item User Management -> Permissions – so you can edit them online in our generator:
So for every new CRUD you will see 5 new permissions automatically created:
2. Now you can edit permissions for every role – in menu Roles:
3. Probably the most important – now you can edit permissions and roles after downloading, without changing any code!
So, from now, we’re storing permissions in the database instead of AuthServiceProvider.php file. Much more flexible.
Again, this new permissions system is available for Agency plan customers.
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.