New module: AJAX Datatables – for large amounts of data
We are expanding our Modules section, and today we want to introduce a new module that has been asked for by our Premium users – it will help to work with bigger amounts of data and larger tables.
- Gets all the table from the controller – even if it’s thousands of rows
It looks cool when you can search and order instantly, but the problems arise with more data in the table. For thousands of rows it starts to really slow down. But that’s natural – after all, it’s loading all thousands of rows and creates pages for the slices.
Another way of doing that is to load the data in AJAX way – so load the table first and then have an API call to get the exact set of data you need – whether it’s the first page of the table, search query parameter or some other filter.
So that’s what you can do now in QuickAdmin – it’s in a new module called AJAX Datatables.
This module is available only for our Unlimited plan customers – we believe they work with bigger amount of data.
Now, how does it work under the hood? After installing this module, you will have a new checkbox in your create/edit CRUD pages, called “Generate AJAX Datatables?”:
Finally, downloaded adminpanel will have a new package dependency:
Have fun using QuickAdmin with bigger tables! If you haven’t yet, try it now for free.
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.