New module: Import records from CSV into your CRUDs
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
We want to present to you another new module which were anticipated by our customers. Now you can not only Export records from Datatables, but also import them with a special button.
Here’s a short 1-minute video how it works:
Basically, you install the module, then tick the checkbox in CRUDs create/edit form, and after download you will see a new button “Import CSV” alongside “Add new”.
- PSR-2 and PSR-12: Why We Need Standards and How to Apply Them
- Laravel Routing – 8 Advanced Tips: Languages, APIs, Groups, Validation
- Most Popular Local Web-Server for Laravel: Twitter Mini-Poll
- Teams Multi-Tenancy: Add “Team Admin” to Manage Users
- Laravel: Login and Register Forms in Modal Bootstrap Popups
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.