New module: Import records from CSV into your CRUDs
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
We want to present to you another new module which were anticipated by our customers. Now you can not only Export records from Datatables, but also import them with a special button.
Here’s a short 1-minute video how it works:
Basically, you install the module, then tick the checkbox in CRUDs create/edit form, and after download you will see a new button “Import CSV” alongside “Add new”.
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.