New Module: Registration for New Users
By default, our admin panel has User Management and ability to log in. But now you will be able to allow new users to register. With a few additional settings, let’s see how it works.
First, you go to Modules and find Registration module (available for Unlimited plan users). If you click install, system will ask you for two additional settings:
- What role should be assigned to that new user?
- Does admin need to approve the user before they can log in?
Notice: here we celebrate another “small improvement” in QuickAdminPanel – ability to have settings in modules, which expands things we can do in the future.
Now, after downloading your panel, log in screen will contain Registration link – see below “Forgot password”:
Of course, you can customize that link however you want – make it a button, place elsewhere, hide from public etc. When you click Registration, it will open a typical Laravel registration form:
And, basically, that’s it! Here’s also a short video demo of what I’ve just described.
Try out new module (and other functions) – log in now!
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.