New Module: Registration for New Users
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
By default, our admin panel has User Management and ability to log in. But now you will be able to allow new users to register. With a few additional settings, let’s see how it works.
First, you go to Modules and find Registration module (available for Unlimited plan users). If you click install, system will ask you for two additional settings:
- What role should be assigned to that new user?
- Does admin need to approve the user before they can log in?
Notice: here we celebrate another “small improvement” in QuickAdminPanel – ability to have settings in modules, which expands things we can do in the future.
Now, after downloading your panel, log in screen will contain Registration link – see below “Forgot password”:
Of course, you can customize that link however you want – make it a button, place elsewhere, hide from public etc. When you click Registration, it will open a typical Laravel registration form:
And, basically, that’s it! Here’s also a short video demo of what I’ve just described.
Try out new module (and other functions) – log in now!
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.