New module: Tasks + Calendar
There’s a new QuickAdmin module – it allows you to manage tasks, like a to-do list, with also Calendar view included. Let’s take a look.
On the surface, it’s a set of simple CRUDs:
- Statuses (open, in progress, closed)
- Tags (also called “labels”)
- Tasks (each task can have one status and many tags)
But the 4th menu item called Calendar is actually not a CRUD – it’s a FullCalendar-powered view of all tasks. So you can see your calendar visually, and also can click any item to get to Edit view of that particular task.
Actually, this module marks a new step in QuickAdminPanel history – we’re going to create more modules which are not only CRUDs. So expect bigger and more functional modules in the future!
This Tasks + Calendar module is already available now for Professional plan customers. Check it out!
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.