New module: Tasks + Calendar
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
There’s a new QuickAdmin module – it allows you to manage tasks, like a to-do list, with also Calendar view included. Let’s take a look.
On the surface, it’s a set of simple CRUDs:
- Statuses (open, in progress, closed)
- Tags (also called “labels”)
- Tasks (each task can have one status and many tags)
But the 4th menu item called Calendar is actually not a CRUD – it’s a FullCalendar-powered view of all tasks. So you can see your calendar visually, and also can click any item to get to Edit view of that particular task.
Actually, this module marks a new step in QuickAdminPanel history – we’re going to create more modules which are not only CRUDs. So expect bigger and more functional modules in the future!
This Tasks + Calendar module is already available now for Professional plan customers. Check it out!
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.