New Module: Teams Multi-Tenancy
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Today we’ve released a new module in our QuickAdminPanel Generator – called Teams Multi-Tenancy. We already had a module for “simple” multi-tenancy, where every user could access only their entries, but many customers asked us to extend it to teams or companies. So we did it.
Here’s a quick video-demo how it works:
In short, this module will:
- Create new CRUD Teams
- Create new role Team Admin
- Create new field users.team_id and will allow to choose team when creating new user
- Create a Trait FilterByTeam with global scope to filter records
Filtering per role works in such way:
- Simple User sees only their entries
- Team Admin sees entries created by any user of their team
- Admin sees all entries by all teams and users
The best thing is that team multi-tenancy also has the user multi-tenancy included.
Test the module yourself at quickadminpanel.com!
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.