Request a Laravel version upgrade for your panel
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
One of the requested features for our new Agency plan was ability to upgrade Laravel version for the admin panel and re-generate the code. So we’ve done exactly that.
Now, if your panel is older than the latest version of Laravel we support (and yes, we will upgrade to Laravel 5.5 as soon as it comes out), you will see a button Upgrade Laravel version. Then you just need to confirm the dialog.
Now, this process won’t be automatic. We were thinking how to make it totally automatic, and them came to conclusion that it still needs our participation. So after you request the upgrade, we will launch our upgrade function manually, and also test&fix whatever we find in your panel that needs special treatment.
This way you should always stay with the latest version of Laravel.
- PSR-2 and PSR-12: Why We Need Standards and How to Apply Them
- Laravel Routing – 8 Advanced Tips: Languages, APIs, Groups, Validation
- Most Popular Local Web-Server for Laravel: Twitter Mini-Poll
- Teams Multi-Tenancy: Add “Team Admin” to Manage Users
- Laravel: Login and Register Forms in Modal Bootstrap Popups
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.