Soft-Deletes: now with Restore and Permanent Delete
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
When creating CRUD in QuickAdminPanel, you can tick the checkbox “Soft-deletes”, and it would automatically add th functionality of deleted_at to your model. But now we’re expanding this feature beyond just hiding soft-deleted entries. Now you will be able to view them and restore/delete.
First, you will be able to choose whether to view Active or Trashed entries:
And if you’re viewing Trashed entries, you will see new buttons: Restore and Delete permanently.
Here’s a short video of how it works in action:
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.