System Calendar: add one or more CRUD sources to the calendar
Another new module in our QuickAdminPanel. Calendar is one of the most popular functions in web-projects, so we decided to build a function to gather your CRUDs data into one calendar.
Let’s imagine you want to have a calendar which would show:
- Customers birthdays
- Projects milestones
- To-do list deadlines
Now you can do that with our System Calendar module, available in Developer plan.
Here’s a short video how it works:
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.