Whitelabeled admin panel – no “quickadmin” mentioned in the code
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
One of the functions for our new Agency plan is whitelabeling. Customers were asking how they can present admin panels to the clients, without them noticing that it was generated by a tool like ours. So we have a solution.
Basically, here’s the difference.
How downloaded panel looks originally:
As you can see, quite a lot if quickadmin in the code – folders, assets, language files.
Now, for Agency plan users we present this:
And also no quickadmin assets – just pure AdminLTE theme:
See, no sign of quickadmin ever existed as a generator. That’s the whole point.
For that, we actually created a separate new “theme” based on AdminLTE, and therefore Agency plan users don’t have ability to choose themes anymore. But then we’re in control of a clean whitelabeled one theme.
We hope this feature will help agencies and other business-focused developer teams to present their work in a clean way, instead of “partly generated by QuickAdminPanel”.
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.