Why you need AJAX (Server-Side) Datatables?
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Our admin panel generator is using Datatables.net to present the tables. It’s perfect for small tables, but for bigger amounts of data it becomes slower. That’s why you need to go server-side.
Here’s a video I’ve shot for showing how Datatables generally work, but also at the end I visually show how slower is the default Datatable vs the AJAX one.
You can also read about our AJAX Datatables module here.
- PSR-2 and PSR-12: Why We Need Standards and How to Apply Them
- Laravel Routing – 8 Advanced Tips: Languages, APIs, Groups, Validation
- Most Popular Local Web-Server for Laravel: Twitter Mini-Poll
- Teams Multi-Tenancy: Add “Team Admin” to Manage Users
- Laravel: Login and Register Forms in Modal Bootstrap Popups
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.