Why you need AJAX (Server-Side) Datatables?
Our admin panel generator is using Datatables.net to present the tables. It’s perfect for small tables, but for bigger amounts of data it becomes slower. That’s why you need to go server-side.
Here’s a video I’ve shot for showing how Datatables generally work, but also at the end I visually show how slower is the default Datatable vs the AJAX one.
You can also read about our AJAX Datatables module here.
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.