Advanced Datatables with Laravel: Five Code Examples
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Example 1. Row details
Example 2. Master details
Example 3. Search for each individual columns (see on the bottom)
Example 4. Row attributes
Example 5. Carbon formatting (See updated_at column)
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.