Advanced Datatables with Laravel: Five Code Examples
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Example 1. Row details
Example 2. Master details
Example 3. Search for each individual columns (see on the bottom)
Example 4. Row attributes
Example 5. Carbon formatting (See updated_at column)
- Laravel: How to Add New Registered User to Mailchimp List
- One-To-Many with Soft-Deletes. Deleting Parent: Restrict or Cascade?
- AJAX Datatables: Move View/Edit/Delete Column from Right to Left Side
- Laravel + FullCalendar: Create/Edit Recurring Events
- Why it’s important to change APP_URL in Laravel .env file
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.