FREE Mini-Course: How To Create Admin Panel in Laravel 5.5
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
While working on our admin panel generator project, we’ve also decided to share the knowledge with the community. So this free mini-course will teach you how to build your basic admin panel in Laravel without any packages, with pure Laravel.
This 5000-words course consists of 8 lessons:
- Lesson 1. Laravel and Default Auth
- Lesson 2. CRUDs, Migrations and Models
- Lesson 3. Menu and Routes
- Lesson 4. Index, List Table and Pagination
- Lesson 5. Create, Update Entries and Validation
- Lesson 7. Roles, Permissions and Authorization
- Lesson 8. Do It All Much Quicker with QuickAdminPanel
During the course, we will be creating a simple project which you will be able to download in the last lesson. Of course, our example will be really basic, but the knowledge will be enough for students to move on and create much bigger things afterwards.
The last lesson in the course will be a showcase of our QuickAdminPanel – how to perform the 1-7 steps much quicker, and you will see how much code/time this tool can actually save. But that’s not the goal of the course – even if you don’t use our tool, first 7 lessons don’t even mention it and contain useful lessons anyway.
So, let’s begin with our first lesson?
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.