New Module: Coupons/Vouchers Management
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
Another new module has been released – now you can easily manage discount coupons and create campaigns. Let me show you how it works.
If you prefer video, a quick demo is here:
Basically, you have two CRUDs – Campaigns and Coupons, with a one-to-many relationship, so each coupon may (or may not) belong to one campaign.
In addition to basic CRUD functionality, there’s a logic of creating coupons automatically when creating a campaign. So you specify the number of coupons to be created, and they are generated automatically.
For now the coupon code is generated simply as an 8-number sequence, but you can easily change/extend that logic after downloading your panel.
So, login to your admin panel and try it out!
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.