No More Manual Merging: Download Only Updated Files
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
I want to show you a new long-awaited function in QuickAdminPanel. But first – a problem: if you work on your project long enough and want to change a few things after download, you then have to merge the changes file by file. Not anymore.
From now on, after any change on new/existing CRUD or installing a Module, you will see two buttons below the list of files:
The right one will perform the same operation as usual “Download adminpanel” in top-right corner, and the left button is completely new – it will download an archive with only the files that were (re-)generated with the last operation. See here – example after installing Expense Management module:
Basically, you then just copy-paste all those files into your project. Unless you have changed some files locally, you’re good to go!
Try this new function at QuickAdminPanel.com
- Laravel: How to Add Background Color to Datatables Columns
- 3 Ways to Delete User in Laravel: Block, Hide or Hard-Delete?
- Laravel /public Folder: How to Configure Domains for in Apache/Nginx
- Laravel User Notifications: Send Immediately or Daily Digest
- Demo: Transactions Datatables with Date Range Filter and Chart on Top
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.