No More Manual Merging: Download Only Updated Files
I want to show you a new long-awaited function in QuickAdminPanel. But first – a problem: if you work on your project long enough and want to change a few things after download, you then have to merge the changes file by file. Not anymore.
From now on, after any change on new/existing CRUD or installing a Module, you will see two buttons below the list of files:
The right one will perform the same operation as usual “Download adminpanel” in top-right corner, and the left button is completely new – it will download an archive with only the files that were (re-)generated with the last operation. See here – example after installing Expense Management module:
Basically, you then just copy-paste all those files into your project. Unless you have changed some files locally, you’re good to go!
Try this new function at QuickAdminPanel.com
- Ordering Datatables Column With “non-standard” Date Format like mm/dd/yyyy
- How to Customize View/Edit/Delete Buttons Column in AJAX Datatables
- QuickAdminPanel 2019: New Version is Ready for you
- Phone Field Validation with Laravel-Phone Package
- Laravel Forms: Select Dependent Dropdowns with jQuery and AJAX
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.